* Kosher salt
* 12 oz. egg tagliatelle or fettuccine (I used fetuccine)
* 2 Tbsp. (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
* 2 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into 1" pieces
* Zest and juice of 1 orange
* 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
* Freshly ground black pepper
* 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season with salt; add pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, until 1 minute before al dente. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a large heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add prosciutto; sauté until browned, about 3 minutes.
Add reserved pasta water (I forgot to add the pasta water--still turned out great), orange juice, orange zest, and cream; bring to a boil. Add pasta; cook, stirring, until sauce coats pasta and pasta is al dente, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and divide among warm bowls. Garnish with remaining zest.
(Then stuff your face.)