Fruit Pizza


This is my SIL, Theresa's recipe and I think it's just THE BEST! Enjoy!

Crust:
1.5 c. flour
3/4 c. butter
1/2 c. powdered sugar
Other Ingredients:
8 oz. cream cheese
3.5 c. powdered sugar
12 oz. Cool Whip
3 baskets strawberries, sliced
4 kiwi, peeled and sliced
2 cans mandarin oranges, drained
Glaze:
1 c. sugar
3 Tbs. cornstarch
1/2 c. water
Mix together the ingredients for the crust. Separate dough into two large tart baking dishes or put all the dough in a 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Cool completely. Meanwhile, cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar until well-blended. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread mixture over cooled crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture.
For glaze: In small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Gradually add water and cook over medium heat to bring to a boil. Boil and stir for 1 minute. Pour glaze over fruit. Chill for 30 minutes.

Image credit here.

Comments

MarySue said…
This was such a "hit" at the shower. Thanks so much for bringing it and now sharing the recipe. Love you.
Trevlyn said…
I'm trying to come up with an excuse to make it again!
Sharron said…
I'm so glad that you posted this. I got it from my niece years ago and lost my copy. Only difference I can see is that she made the glaze from the juice drained from the oranges.

Popular Posts